How to Log In to the Halifax Bank Credit Card :
Halifax earlier known as the Halifax Building Society is a British financial banking brand working as a trading section of Bank of Scotland, itself an entirely possessed subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group.
Named after the town of Halifax, West Yorkshire where it was established as a building society in the year 1853. By 1913 it had grown into the United Kingdom’s biggest building society and proceeded to develop, succeed and keep this situation inside the United Kingdom until 1997 when it was demutualized.
In the year 1997, the organization became Halifax plc, a public limited organization that was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. In the year 2001, Halifax plc converged with The Governor and Company of the Bank of Scotland, which resulted in forming HBOS. In 2006, the HBOS Group Reorganization Act 2006 lawfully moved the resources and liabilities of the Halifax chain to the Bank of Scotland which turned into a standard public limited company, with Halifax turning into a division of Bank of Scotland. And on January 2009 Bank of Scotland, including Halifax, officially turned out to be a part of the Lloyds Banking Group.
At Halifax, it generally has been and consistently will be, all about people. The organization knew about the good and bad times of life, so they understand what a bank needs to do to help and support you through every one of them. They are well known for the fact because at Halifax, it’s all about people after all.
At Halifax, they put their clients and partners at priority. The organization needs to ensure everything they do is to support each kind of individual, so they are endeavoring to establish a completely comprehensive environment for their clients and associates, one that recognizes all individuals and is representative of the communities they serve. The company is focused on understanding, representing, and advocating a wide range of individuals. They are on a journey to guarantee that all that they do reflects this conviction and they are focused on continually attempting to improve for our communities, associates, and clients.
In the present situation to protect you and their employees, the organization has set up a friendly social distancing measure in their branches so that you can manage to bank with them securely. You will likewise be approached by their staff to wear a face covering. Presently when you visit, they may request you to stand by outside to avoid the gathering and things may set aside somewhat to take more effort to finish, however, the bank will help you as fast as possible to provide their service up to you.
You can likewise do your general banking at your nearby Post Office also. You can check your bank balance, make necessary withdrawals and pay money, or cheques in your current account conveniently at the Post Office counters. Please ensure to check their website for the latest information about their opening hours.
How to Log In to the Halifax Bank Credit Card :
To get Log In to the Halifax Bank Credit Card, follow the understated steps:
- Visit the official website of Halifax Bank.
- You can also click on the link www.halifax.co.uk.
- Search and tap on the “SIGN IN” button on the page.
- On the new page put your “Username” and “Password”.
- Now click on the “Continue” tab and follow.
How to Register for the Halifax Bank Credit Card :
To get Registered for the Halifax Bank Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- Visit the main page of Halifax Bank or tap the link www.halifax.co.uk
- On the page tap on the “Register”
- On another new page, put down your Title, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, UK Postcode, (Select) Your Account Type, Sort Code, and Account Number, etc.
- Press the “Continue” tab and follow the on-screen prompt to finish.
How to Apply for the Halifax Bank Credit Card :
Get the approval from the “Eligibility Check” first. Go to the Credit Card tab on the taskbar of the official webpage. Now choose your required Credit Card to apply for.
Also Read : How To Pay Your Fingerhut Credit Card Bill
Eligibility Check for Applying for the Halifax Credit Card:
To apply for the Halifax Bank Credit Card, you need to be approved by the Eligibility checker. Go with the below manual:
- On the authoritative website, tap the Credit Card option on the bar.
- On another page, tap the “Check Your Eligibility”
- Again on another page click on the “I am a New Customer”.
- On a new page answer some simple questions, to get the approval to apply for the Credit Card.
Different Credit Cards Offered by the Halifax Bank :
There are different credit cards offered by the Halifax Bank. Some of these are briefly discussed below:
- Everyday Spending Credit Cards – An everyday expense credit card, to keep track of your financial expenses. Offered with a low-interest rate on transactions, it can help you with your regular expenses and monthly bills. This card has a Section 75 protection coverage on your purchases of above £100 but not more than £30,000.
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards – Avail of the benefits of moving balances from other selected stores and credit card balances on your Halifax Bank Credit Cards. Manage your outgoing transfer of balances also with this card in one place. Make transfers within your approved credit limit and make as many transactions (Minimum £100 per Transfer) as you may like. This card usually comes with an Introductory offer also.
- Large Purchase Credit Cards – This card is generally offered with an introductory offer rate on transactions for a limited time. It is beneficial for making payments for the planned larger products purchase and services. The credit card is also protected with Section 75 covered protection on maximum transactions of above £100 but not more than £30,000.
- Travel Credit Cards – This is a cost-effective credit card and charges one simple rate for all transactions, anywhere they have been made. It is accepted globally in abroad as well as within the United Kingdom also. Maximum card transactions above £100 but not more than £30,000 are covered by the Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. No foreign transaction fee is charged and get the benefit of free Cash withdrawals globally.
More Benefits (Applicable to All Cards):
- Online Card Management: Register online to take the facility of tracking your balance, request a transfer of balances, or make your payments and much more on your personal digital devices anywhere.
- Full Fraud Protection: You need not to pay for any kind of unauthorized transactions on your account. Report quickly as much as possible, if you notice any fraudulent activity or in case your card is stolen or lost.
- Several ways to make Payment: Make your payments through your bank, utilizing your debit card or you can set up an automatic recurring process of regular Direct Debit.
- The UK-based Call Centres: Ask about any queries (24 X 7) in most cases in any case you need help, to the bank’s Customer Care Services.
- Contactless Cards: Look out for the Contactless Symbol to make secured and safe payments. Also, you can add your Halifax Credit Card to your phone to make quicker and safer payments.
- Paperless Statements: Get your monthly and annual statements at the convenience of your home as they are delivered online on your digital devices.
Rates and Interests:
The Rates and Charges those are applied may vary, depending on your creditworthiness, credit card benefits, and features. You can get the details of fees in your monthly statements and in your account terms and conditions.
PO Box – 548, Leeds, LS1 1WU
General Credit Card Queries (Call): 0345 -944 -4555 +44 (0) -1733 -573 -189 (for Overseas Customers) (Automated Service, Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, Advisers are available 7 am to 11 pm)
Report Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 0800 -015 -1515 / 0344 -871 -5408 and +44 (0) -113 -242 -8196 (for Overseas Customers) (Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week)
To Apply or Discuss Application Queries (Call): 0800 -028 -3258 (Mon to Fri 8 am to 8 am, Sat 8 am to 6 pm, Sun 9 am to 5 pm)
Repayment Cover (Call): 0345 -605 -1150 (Mon to Fri 8 am to 10 pm, Sat 8 am to 7 pm)
Replace your Credit Card or PIN (Call): 0345 -944 -4555 and +44 (0) -1733 -573 -189 (for Overseas Customers) (7 am to 11 pm, 7 Days a week)