Citibank Sears Credit Card :
Sears – An Introduction
Online business commercial platforms have gotten dynamically notable among the current clients. It is straightforward and favorable to simply search for what you need, pay for it, and have it show up at your doorstep is only a question of days. Everyone’s thought about Amazon and eBay, as these commercial business websites have gotten two of the go-to spots for online clients. As of now, they are large bulls in the web world. However, these are not by any means the only online business e-commerce platforms that ought to be considered by the present merchants and clients.
What is the Sears Marketplace platform?
Sear’s web-based business site was formally begun in the year 2009. The site has changed itself a couple of times all through the two or three years. Nowadays Sear’s group has focused on serving the internet business dealers to reach new customers and build up their business.
Accessible Tools facility by Sears:
Sell on Sears — The Sears e-commerce platform provides a couple of powerful tools for its transporters. The “Sell on Sears” option offers all associations and individuals the opportunity to overview and sell their things on the online e-business site. Whether you are an autonomous little vendor or a large association, everyone can access a comparable pool of customers who shop on the Sears site.
Fulfilled by Sears — The “Fulfilled by Sears” option permits you to sell out your products to any area you need, and Sears will manage the rest. Sears will store your products in a stockroom, pick the things once a buyer’s request is received, pack the products, and ship them out to the customer’s doorsteps. This grants you to stay focused on promoting and advertising, improving your products, and built bonding up with your customers.
Advertise with Sears — Last but not least, what’s more, there is the “Advertise with Sears” option. It provides you the facility to feature your entire image or on a particular product. With the assistance of display promotions, highlighted products, and brand exhibits, you have the decision to helpfully bestow your company and product to Sears customers. This transparency could be what you need to take your online-based e-commerce business to the next level.
Step by step – How to Apply for Sears Credit Card
To Apply for the (Citibank) Sears Credit Card, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, visit the authorized website of Sears.
- Or else, tap on the link www.sears.com
- Find and pick the “Credit Card” option on the webpage.
- Selecting the “Apply Now” tab, you will be referred to a new webpage.
- Here, on the page, you can choose your Credit Card and apply.
- Now follow the online directions to finish the process.
Step by step – How to Activate the Sears Credit Card
To Activate your Citibank Sears Credit Card online, first, you need to get Login / Sign On to the account. Then follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Sears.
- Or, click on the given link www.sears.com
- Tap, on the “Credit Card”
- Then, select and tapping on the “Manage Your Account” tab, you will be referred to a new webpage.
- After selecting a card, again you will be referred to a new page.
- Here, on the new webpage, you will find “Register Your Card”.
- By pressing the option, again you will be redirected to another new webpage.
- Here, put down your new “Credit Card Number”, and press the “Continue”
- Now by following the on-screen process you can activate your account and your new credit card.
Activation through Phone:
- If you do not prefer to activate your new credit card on the website online, you have a choice to select the phone as a better alternative.
- Citibank Sears offers their customers, assistance over the telephone. You can contact them by calling their number, and activate your new Sears credit card according to the instructions. The Citibank Sears Credit Card customer assistance number is 1 -800 -589 -7327.
- After calling Customer Service, you can report the card details as per their queries and the authorities will activate the card if all the requirements are fulfilled by the significant cardholder.
- This is the most simple, quick, and safest technique, you can use for the activation process.
Activation through Citi Banks Online Portal:
You can also explore Citibank’s online card activation portal, as the Sears Credit Cards are issued and approved by Citibank. You just need to follow the simple below steps:
- First, visit the official main website of Citibank.
- Or, you can click on the link online.citi.com/US/ag/activate/index.
- After the Sign-On process, find and tap on the “Credit Cards”
- Then press on the “Activate Your Card”
- Here you need to put down your new Sears Credit Card number, and tap on the “Continue”
- After that, you will need the important accountholder’s personal information to finish the card activation process.
- Here you need to put down the card holder’s name as it shows up on the card, birth date (DOB), Sears credit card number, and 3-digit security code, etc to complete the activation process.
- Now press the “submit” tab.
Also Read : Manage your Halifax Bank Credit Card
Step by step – How to get Registered for the Sears Credit Card
You need to get registered first, as a Sears member, to apply for the Sears Credit Card. Please follow the steps:
- Find and select the “Credit Card” option, after visiting the Sears Website.
- Then, selecting the “Manage Your Account” tab, you will be referred to a new webpage.
- Find the option “Not a Card Member”.
- Press on the “Learn More” option, just beside Apply now for a Sears Card.
- On the respective field, you have to put down your Name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial Information (i.e. Residence Payment and Status, Income, etc), Social Security Number (SSN), and Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- Now, press on the “Submit Application” button below.
- Lastly, just follow the online on-screen prompts to finish the process.
Credits Cards details as offered by Sears :
Features and Advantages:
- You can gather a minimum of 5% in points, on approved purchases at gas stations.
- On eligible purchases at grocery stores and restaurants, you can get a minimum of 3% as points.
- You can acquire a minimum of 2% in points, on pre-approved transactions at Sears and Kmart marketplace.
- On the other entitled purchases, you can earn a minimum of 1% in points.
Rates and Interests:
- You will have to pay a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases of 7.24% to 25.24%, non-variable APR of 5.00% to 26.49% (rates are as of 1.1.2021) yearly. This APR based on the Prime Rate may vary as per the market.
- The due date for your Interest payment is due almost 25 (twenty-five) days after the closing of each billing process.
- You won’t have to pay any kind of interest on purchases if you pay your full total balance by the regular monthly due date.
- You can have to pay a minimum interest charge, which will be not less than $2.00.
- You will be charged up to $40, as a penalty fee for each monthly Late Payment.
Sears Card and Master Card
P.O. Box – 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290 -1055
For Trouble in Credit Card Login (Call): 1 -800 -815 -7701
For Any Technical Assistance (Call): 1 -877 -254 -8073
For Hearing Impaired Assist (TDD /TTY) Call: 1 -866 -357 -2484 / 1 -877 -816 -8691
For Customers from outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico (Call): 502 -522 -1600
For Outside the U.S., (Call Collect): 208 -822 -0001
For Sears Puerto Rico Customer service (Call): 1 -800 -437 -3277 Or else,
Write To: P.O. Box – 6275, Sioux Falls, SD 57117
For General Queries (Call): 1 -877 -816 -9063 (24 X 7)
For Activation (Call): 1 -877 -225 -6719
For Collections (Call): 1 -800 -733 -1116
For Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -800 -819 -9000 (24 X 7)