aa.com/merge – Access to your AAdvantage Account
Merge your AAdvantage Accounts Online
American Airlines are currently dispatching a solitary steadfastness program by presenting US Airways Dividend Miles individuals into the AAdvantage program. AAdvantage individuals will procure miles when flying on American, US Airways, one world and other accomplice carriers. Also, AAdvantage individuals can reclaim their miles for grant travel, redesigns, vehicle rentals, lodging stays and significantly more.
As the unwaveringness program continues, travelers’ Dividend Miles record and AAdvantage record could be consequently consolidated. However, if you have two AAdvantage accounts, this present time it is the opportunity to click aa.com/consolidate and blend them. Until now there was no choice online to combine AAdvantage and previous Dividend Miles accounts online since the US Airways accounts had been moved over, yet presently that has changed and you can without much of a stretch union your two AAdvantage accounts on the web.
Merge AAdvantage Accounts Online:
- Visit the web address aa.com/merge
- Click the ‘Log in and merge your accounts’ option written in blue.
- Input the username, last name, and password for the account you want to keep and log in
- Form your profile and click ‘Merge accounts’ in the ‘Quick links’ section
- Wait for about a day for the merge to be completed. You will be notified by email when the merge is completed
- If the information in the accounts lined up you will be told via a screen that the merger was successful, as well as be notified via an email to both the account that will be closed/merged and the account that will remain open. The merger itself is not instant, but instead is reported to take about a day. You will be notified again via email when the merger is complete. After that time your miles should all be combined into one account.
Join AAdvantage Account:
- Visit the official webpage of the AAdvantage. The URL for the webpage is aa.com/merge
- At the center-right side of the page click on the ‘join for free’ tab.
- Add your First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, Gender, Country/region, Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Postal code, Primary email, required, Confirm primary email, Primary phone type, Primary phone, Password, Confirm password, agree to the terms and click on ‘Continue’ at the bottom right side of the page.
- Now follow the page instructions and complete the account creation process.
Also Read: Login to your DIRECTV PPV Account
Earn AAdvantage Miles:
- The carrier utilizes an income-based miles procuring framework, which implies you acquire miles dependent on the amount you spend.
- In case you’re another AAdvantage part and don’t have first-class status, you’ll have a base procuring pace of 5 miles for each dollar on boarding passes.
- While these offers change often, already in August 2019 American Airlines offered 3,500 to 85,000 AA extra miles in addition to a markdown of 5% to 10% for buying miles, with the deal contingent upon the measure of miles bought.
- Do you have to move American Airlines miles immediately so you can book a trip to Paris for your special night or join a family escape in the Berkshires without burning through every last cent? In case you’re after all other options have been exhausted and need AA miles quick, you do have choices.
- Purchasing American Airlines miles is only one method for cushioning your AAdvantage account immediately.
AAdvantage Customer Support:
For more support call on 800-433-7300.