View Xbox Online Customer Service and Support:
Microsoft dispatched Xbox Live in November 2002 as a coordinated help for players to mess around online with a broadband association. There are presently more than 48 million clients who use Xbox Live to play multiplayer Xbox games. Elements of the Xbox Live assistance included Gamertags, Gamerscore, Achievements, and the sky is the limit from there.
A Gamertag is a username for anybody utilizing Xbox Live. The Gamertag is related to your Microsoft account and can be changed yet for a charge. Gamerscore is a framework to show and feature Achievement focuses procured by players during interactivity on Xbox control center and Xbox marked games.
Get Xbox Support:
- Copy and paste the URL xbox.com/support if you have any problems concerning Billing and Account, Xbox LIVE, Xbox 360, Kinect and Accessories, just visit the site and click the related links.
- You will be directed to a webpage with detailed information about how to fix the problem.
- You can also search support at the search box on the right top of the screen. If you cannot find answer to your problem, click ‘Contact us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the type of your issue. If you have tried the suggested methods, you can chat with an ambassador, chat with Microsoft support, go to Xbox Support Forum or find the answer on Xbox official Twitter Support.
Also Read: Use Online Calculator for Free
Sign up for Xbox Live using the Xbox website:
- On a computer with an internet connection using the URL xbox.com.
- Click on the account icon in the upper right corner, to the right of the shopping cart icon.
- When asked to sign into your account, click Create one button.
- Type in the email address that you want to associate with your Xbox Live account. Click next when you’re done.
- Type in a password for your account and click next.
- Enter your first and last name in the respective fields, and then click Next.
- Confirm your location and date of birth using the drop-down menus. When you’re finished, click on Next.
- Microsoft will send a verification email to the email address you used to sign up for Xbox Live. Log into your email account and check your inbox for the email. You’ll need the security code Microsoft sends you in order to finish creating your account.
- Back on the Xbox website; enter the code you received in your email and click on Next button.
- Complete the security exercise and click next when you’re finished.
- The next screen will ask you if you want to stay signed in once you leave the Xbox website. Click Yes or No depending on your preference.
- On the next screen, click I Accept to confirm your information and complete the signup process.
- You’ll now be able to log into your Microsoft account on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X. If you want to upgrade your account, head to either the Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass pages.
Xbox Customer Support:
For more help options you can call on the toll-free number 800-469-9269.