Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey
Shell provides UK customers with a good medium to convey their thoughts about the company through the Shell UK Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you reside in the United Kingdom and visited a Shell location recently, you can take the online survey and let the chain how they did. It will help Shell a lot to improve and understand what further they can do to serve the customers better. And to value your honest feedback and appreciate you for taking the time for the survey, you will receive an opportunity to enter in the Tell Shell Online Feedback Monthly Prize Draw.
Shell UK Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
2 separate Prize Draw will be held each month during the Tell Shell Customer Feedback Promotion: EV Prize Draw and Fuel Prize Draw.
11 prizes are available for each monthly prize draw of the sweepstakes.
In the Fuel Prize Draw, One First Fuel Prize consists of £100 worth of Shell V-Power fuel vouchers. And there will be 10 Runner-Up prizes; each consists of £10 Shell V-Power fuel vouchers.
In EV Prize Draw also, the First EV Prize is £100 worth of Shell shop vouchers and 10 Runner-Up EV prizes, each worth of £10 Shell shop vouchers
Shell UK Customer Survey Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
To participate in the Shell UK Customer Satisfaction Survey and be eligible for the Tell Shell Online Feedback Monthly Fuel Prize Draw Contest, you must
- Be a resident of England, Scotland, or Wales and your age must be at least 18 years or above.
- Not to be an employee of the Shell Group of companies, their families, agencies, franchisees, supplier, or any person assisting in the sweepstakes promotion.
- Visit a store or the Electric Vehicle charging posts at participating Shell sites or locations in the United Kingdom recently.
- Receive a valid receipt or survey invitation from that visit.
How to Take Shell UK Customer Satisfaction Survey Online & Enter the Draw
To be entered into any of the Prize Draw, you have to complete the Tell Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey. For that, you can follow the steps right below having your Shell receipt or survey invitation ready to access.
- Visit the promotion website at tellshell.shell.com or the specific URL printed on that Shell receipt or survey invitation.
- Enter the Site ID, Date, and Time of your Shell UK visit from your receipt. (click on the link above the entry fields to find the location of your visit information on the example receipt or survey invite)
- Click on the “Start” button and fill out the survey according to your experience with Shell.
- When you finish, submit the survey and select ‘Yes’ to participate in the drawing.
- Enter the required contact details to receive a single entry to the relevant prize draw for the month of entry.
More Info about Shell UK Customer Satisfaction Survey & Prize Draw
- Regardless of the types of Prize Draw, you can enter the Tell Shell Online Feedback Monthly Contest only once per month
- On the first of each calendar month, one EV Prize Draw and one Fuel Prize Draw will be conducted.
- The name of all valid entrants who completed the full Shell UK Customer Satisfaction Survey will be entered into an Excel sheet
- The prize draw winners’ names will be selected using the RAND function.
- After the closing date of each of the two prize draws winners will get notification within 21 days by email or telephone.
- To claim the prize, the winners must respond within 5 business days to the initial contact.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s address by registered post.
- Shell V-Power fuel vouchers winners can redeem their prize for purchases at participating Shell service station in the UK
- The vouchers must be used before the stated expiration date.
Read More : La Madeleine Café Guest Satisfaction Survey
Royal Dutch Shell Plc., or simply Shell, is a Netherlands based British-Dutch oil and Gas Company. It is one of the largest global group of energy and petrochemical companies providing services to more than 70 countries across the world. The company is also incorporated in the United Kingdom. Shell UK Limited is a subsidiary of the Royal Dutch Shell and operated in the United Kingdom since 1897. UK operations have an important role in the Shell business.
Shell UK Customer Service Telephone Number: +44 (0) 20 7934 1234
Shell U.K. Limited