Watch Better Videos with Fetch TV on Your Devices:
Get TV is an amusement stage that offers a heap of stations to watch and record, close by the most recent films and TV shows for download, in addition to admittance to all your beloved streaming applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and WatchESPN, all from the one gadget. Comprised of two sections, Fetch TV is both the set-top box and the computerized stage. The set-top box is the actual gadget for standard allowed to-air programming, web-based features, and more than fifty stations with a lot of content to look over like compensation to-play motion pictures.
TV shows from the Fetch TV Movie Box. What’s more that is on top of the thirty motion pictures each month you get to watch on-interest for nothing. Accessible from a scope of various suppliers and telcos, you can get Fetch TV all alone from driving retailers like JB Hi-Fi and Harvey Norman. Or then again group it along with your broadband web with Optus, iiNet and Aussie Broadband.
Enter Activation Code or Fetch ID:
- Go to www.fetchtv.com.au/account to add the additional boxes to your account and get your Activation code/Fetch ID
- And click Sign in for Activate Fetch TV.
- Then in ‘Account Settings,’ select ‘Add & Remove Fetch Box.’
- The Activation Code will appear on your screen and be sent to you through SMS or email.
- If you need to find your Activation code later, go to www.fetchtv.com.au/account and sign in with the email address and password you created when you signed up.
- Then, in the ‘Account Settings’ area, select ‘Add & Remove Fetch Box’ to see the activation code for each box on your account.
- After you’ve set up your Fetch box, go to Menu to Manage to Settings to User Preferences then to Activation Code or Settings now go to Device Info to Options to get the Activation Code.
- To access your Activation code, you’ll need to enter your PIN.
Activate Fetch TV on your device:
- Open your web browser and visit the web address www.fetchtv.com.au/activate
- Select Get Started from the dropdown menu.
- Complete your account information.
- Select your package.
- Complete the payment information.
- Double-check your information.
- Type the Fetch ID/Activation code into the box.
- Obtaining the activation code for Fetch
- Fetch activation codes were delivered to you via text and email when you ordered Fetch from Optus, and they’re also available in the My Optus app and Fetch box.
Activate Fetch on my Optus App:
- Go to the My Optus app and sign in with the online account.
- In the top left corner click on the icon choose a Fetch service.
- Next, select the Fetch activity card and click on it.
- If you have numerous Fetch set-top boxes, please select the set-top details you want to see from the dropdown menu.
- It will display your Fetch serial number, activation code, and channel packs items.
- On Fetch TV, Generation 2, and later, Stan is accessible.
- You can get to Stan by means of the Apps dropdown menu on your Fetch TV Home Screen.
- If it’s not too much trouble, twofold check that your Fetch TV is set up effectively and can associate with the Internet.
- If it’s not too much trouble, allude to www.fetchtv.com.au Quick Start Guide for help with associating your Fetch TV.
- Get TV Generation 3 and later backings sports and live matches.
- Anyway, Pursue a free preliminary and get full, unhindered admittance to an incredible substance with no drawn-out responsibilities.
- To reach us, click No Contact Stan’ underneath, and we’ll react within 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. also Midnight AEST.
Also Read: How to Activate 9now Online
Activate Fetch Mini:
- You can enact extra packages by going to www.fetchtv.com.au/account and adding them to your record.
- Ensure the Fetch Mini is on a level surface.
- It might be ideal assuming you didn’t stack it on whatever vibrates or creates heat.
- Permit 5cm of freedom around the Fetch Mini for wind stream.
- The controller is successful up to a distance of 6 meters from the Fetch Mini.
- Prior to cleaning, turn off the Fetch Mini from the power source.
- It might be ideal assuming you utilized just a dry fabric to clean; you should utilize no water or synthetic substances.
- It’s hazardous and will void your guarantee assuming that you attempt to open the Fetch Mini.
- Just use with an AC power wellspring of 100V-240V 50Hz.
- Just utilize the power supply that is given.
Fetch TV Customer Help:
For more help call on 1300 365 541.